Key benefits for using organic fertilizers, which improve humus content
- Improvement in soil structure ·
- Reduction of lime and chemical insecticides ·
- Holds nutrients and prevents them from leaching.
- Acts like a sponge, absorbing moisture.
- This helps the soil during dry spells.
- Traps oxygen, which is essential for root development.
- Feeds and protects microbes in the soil. ·
- Prevents erosion by holding soil particles together.
- Helps root structures to grow by contributing to improved vigor.
- Protects the soil from extremes in temperature. ·
- Maintains soil pH, helping to correct soil pH problems.
A WordPress Commenter
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.